Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Discussion in abeyance...

I dont know if the cigerettes drive the lack of sleep or if things are the oher way around, but the net effect seems to be that I spent 100 of the last 106 hours awake. I apologise to those of you who might have wanted to talk with me (I mean both of you!) but couldn't because I wasnt on goog talk. I do know that there are discussions that have been left hanging for a fortnight. Please do call me for I cannot come online as often as I used to. (Have I told you that I pronounce the 't' in "often"? (Note: The use of -quotes for the char and double-quotes for the String. Also note the uppercase 'S' in "String". If that doesn't tell that I'm a Java coder; nothing will;)

Planning to get sloshed tonight. A (feeble) attempt to soft-reboot my system so that I can sleep more hours/day. If that doesn't work, I might just have to go and get my heart stopped and restarted. Anyone (or many) wanna join me for a booze-session? Also, does anyone own a de-fibrillator that I can borrow if Plan-A doesn't work?

GRT Grand beckons. Gotta get in before the last order. Bubye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Padmaja said...

You made me smile with your Java code nuances. That reminded me of my clearance of SCJP some 9 years back out of sudden impulse only to sit at home later in leisure to forget it totally. :)

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home